Open Call for a Business Intelligence Analyst
dua.com is a dating app for ethnic-based relationships, known for its commitment to innovation, quality, and customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team. You will drive and own the new generation of data-driven analytics and performance visibility tools.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analysis, and dashboards to help guide key performance indicators.
- Work closely with stakeholders to extract, transform, and load data from a number of data sources using SQL.
- Conduct data analysis using statistical methods and tools to identify patterns, trends, and insights that inform decision-making.
- Develop data-driven approaches to understand user-profiles and user behavior
- Test and assess the impact and efficacy of key business initiatives and communicate drivers of success and help shape business strategy.
- Educate your business partners—use your data analytic experience to identify what data points and drivers are missing
- Assist with special projects for senior management and ad-hoc analyses as necessary
- 2+ years of experience in business intelligence or data analyst.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- Advanced working knowledge of querying with SQL.
- Prior experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or Looker.
- Works well independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to operate in a fast moving, dynamic environment that is constantly changing and evolving.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
PERKS and BENEFITS:
- High salary.
- Stock in Dua AG (Switzerland).
- Gym membership.
- Health insurance.
- Big and beautiful office.
- Learning environment: 1h daily for your self-development.
- Opportunity for career growth within a thriving company.
- Collaborative and great work culture.
HOW TO APPLY
We want to hear from you if you are enthusiastic about providing exceptional quality and contributing to our team’s success! Please submit your updated resume and a brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you’re an excellent fit for this role to email@example.com.
dua.com is an equal-opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.