Your responsibilities in this role would be:
- Optimizing servers for speed and stability / maintaining servers with security patches and updates.
- Collaborate and work closely with the product and design team to understand better the end-user requirements.
- Recognize impediments to our efficiency as a team (“technical debt”), propose and implement solutions
- Write clean and maintainable code.
- Understanding cross-platform functionality and compatibility of applications.
- Proficiency in PHP and its core features.
- Experience in any of the PHP popular frameworks (Symfony it’s a plus)
- Understanding of infrastructure & application deployment models (Kubernetes, Docker, Docker Swarm).
- Knowledge of infrastructure and networking (IP-based networks, Common Network Protocols, DNS, Load Balancing, Firewalls, Routing, Nginx, Web, etc)
- Experience on maintaining production applications in Linux environment
- Knowledge/experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins it’s a plus)
- MySQL / MongoDB knowledge and other no-SQL scalable databases
- Scripting experience (e.g Bash, Go).
- Proficiency with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of version control (Git and GitHub).
- Degree in computer science.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Well-funded and proven startup with larger ambitions, competitive salary, stock options and token allocation available
- A dynamic and entrepreneurial team where pushing limits is everyday business.
- Access to comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, all on us.
- Easy commute with paid-for public transportation or paid parking.
- Fully stocked kitchen with: coffee/tea, beer, bagels, and healthy snacks.
- Team lunches, off-site activities, and much more!
We created dua.com because we saw a challenge that needed to be solved! We empower people by using our services to make new friends, find and build meaningful relationships, or extend their professional network.
Location: Part-Remote / Prishtina, Kosovo
Start: As soon as possible.
Employment Type: Full time Job
Sound like a fit? We can’t wait to hear from you.