We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our growing team. The hire will be responsible for creating, expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of designing and optimizing our company’s data architecture.
dua exists because we saw a problem we wanted to solve. Even though Albanians have progressed significantly around the world, there was no single platform to connect the amazing Albanian community together. We are empowering Albanians in making new friends, seeking a serious relationship, or expanding their professional network.
dua.com has over 500’000 downloads already and is growing significantly, that’s where you come into play:
Your responsibilities in this role would be:
- Assist our data teams in daily tasks
- Create new reports in data studio and maintain existing ones
- Provide data for different department with the aim to improve decision-making
- Identify and promote continuous improvement opportunities in any data process
- Deep dive and analyze to find trends and root causes of errors to give feedback on product performance
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Perform analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Build and optimize data pipelines and architectures
- Make use of AWS cloud services
The technology we use & love:
- SQL/NOSQL Databases (MySQL, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch)
- Python and its data libraries (pandas, numpy, matplotlib, plotly, bokeh, scikit-learn, SciPy, Tensorflow, Keras)
- Hugging Face
- Google Colab, Jupyter Notebook, VSCode
- Data Studio, Google Analytics/Firebase
- Slack, Atlassian
Benefits and compensation:
- Wage: Competitive Wage
- ESOP: Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Health: Gym membership & Health Insurance
- A combination of Remote/Office Workplace 60/40
- Environment: Beautiful offices in Zurich & Prishtina, remote-work, growth environment where we invest in your personal and professional growth.
- Mission: Dua is building the future of Community by changing the way globally fragmented communities connect and providing the next generation mobile platform which is focused on matchmaking for all kinds of relationships.
- Team: Work with the best of your industry. We set a high standard and benchmark. You’ll find a highly motivated and independent team to work with.
Location: Part-Remote / Prishtina, Kosovo
Start: As soon as possible.
Employment Type: Full time Job
Sounds like a fit? We can’t wait to hear from you.