Are you looking for a job? Then keep looking, we have a mission instead:
dua.com is looking for a Product Owner to become part of our team. We’re on a mission to connect over 12 million Albanians around the globe. Be it Albanians from Kosovo, Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Turkey, Switzerland, the UK, and beyond, we’re aiming to empower your relationships and meaningful connections with peers. Search for your partner anyplace, anywhere, anytime, and meet them in person.
dua exists because we saw a problem we wanted to solve. Even though Albanians have progressed significantly around the world, there was no single platform to connect the amazing Albanian community together. We are empowering Albanians in making new friends, seeking a serious relationship, or expanding their professional network.
dua.com has over 240’000 downloads already and is growing significantly, that’s where you come into play:
dua’s Product Owners are responsible for defining the overall strategy and goals for dua’s various products, including the website and mobile applications. Product Owners create and maintain a product roadmap with user stories and epics and are responsible for communication with all stakeholders (c-level, marketing, developers, and board members) to ensure that dua’s products continue to perform at the highest possible level and serve the needs of our customer groups.
A Product Owner will see the big picture and the small details at the same time. He or she will understand the broad needs of our business, scan the competitive landscape in which our product operates, spot trends and technical developments and update the user stories, tasks and epics as needed.
At the same time, he or she will understand every detail of the product from design to functionality to usability. They will need to understand various metrics and concepts very well – conversion, retention rates, ROI, performance metrics, user activities, etc.
Create, review and write user stories based on our roadmap in high detail.
- In direct contact with the Chief Product Owner and Head of UI/UX of dua.com.
- Lead the daily standups with our iOS, Android, Backend and Web Team.
- Owning various product features together with the CPO and making sure we deliver them on time.
- Responsible for Product Backlog Management, in order to maximize the value of dua iOS & Android App.
- First contact person of the development team for product related questions.
- Prioritize relentlessly on innovations to achieve growth goals.
- Fluent in English (written, spoken and reading)
- Have at least 1-2 year experience in working as a Product Owner.
- Extremely comfortable with data and analysis. Proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making.
- Experience with Scrum model, JIRA Atlassian and a Mockup Tool like Balsamiq.
- Attention to detail and a creative eye as well as graphic skills are advantageous.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organizations internally and externally, across multiple geographies.
- Highly organized and comfortable with making tough prioritization decisions. Able to effectively keep track of moving parts across projects, and adapt to new information and goals. Prior success in managing complex app projects.
- A hands-on approach driven by a passion for rapidly designing and building projects, then testing their success.
- Ability to motivate and inspire a team to achieve beyond what they imagined possible.
What you can expect:
- Well-funded and proven startup with larger ambitions, competitive salary and stock options available.
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial team where pushing limits is everyday business.
- Access to comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, all on us.
- Easy commute with a paid-for public transportation or paid parking.
- Fully stocked kitchen with: coffee/tea, bagels and healthy snacks.
- Team lunches, off-site activities and much more!