dua.com is looking for a React Developer to help us connect globally fragmented communities by working in our web application and improving our internal dashboard
Your responsibilities in this role would be:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools.
- Degree in computer science.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Well-funded and proven startup with larger ambitions, competitive salary, and stock options available.
- A dynamic and entrepreneurial team where pushing limits is everyday business.
- Access to comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, all on us.
- Easy commute with paid-for public transportation or paid parking.
- Fully stocked kitchen with: coffee/tea, beer, bagels, and healthy snacks.
- Team lunches, off-site activities, and much more!
We created dua.com because we saw a challenge that needed to be solved! We are empowering people by using our services to make new friends, find and create meaningful relationships, or extend their professional network.
Location: Prishtina or Remote.
Start: As soon as possible.
Employment Type: Full-time Application.
Sound like a fit? We can’t wait to hear from you.