dua.com is looking for a Social Media Manager to become part of our team! We’re on a mission to connect over 12 million Albanians around the globe. Be it Albanians from Kosovo, Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Turkey, Switzerland, the UK, and beyond, we’re aiming to empower your relationships and meaningful connections with peers. Search for your partner anyplace, anywhere, anytime, and meet them in person.
Are you looking for a Job? Then keep looking… We have a mission instead.
- Management of dua’s Social Media Channels: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and TikTok in collaboration with our CMO & our digital agencies.
- Implement social media based on the digital strategy and operate on a monthly content plan.
- Daily social media monitoring, posts creation (Text/Video/Image) and planning
- Monitor comments, complaints and manage the answering process
- Ensure all social media channels are synchronized and updated to reflect both recent content and corporate identity
- Identify new social media trends and opportunities, understand and advise how the business can benefit (new technologies, new targeting options, new applications, new communities) etc.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- In correlation with the Team Lead Brand Communication:
- Development of yearly social media marketing plan by channel
- Global advertising strategy across social networks
- Tracking of KPIs & Analytics reporting
CONSULTING, RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Consult international platforms regarding social media projects and support their local implementation
- Establish relationships with the online community by identifying key influencers and top fans. Engage with them whilst connecting with the relevant local platform to ensure transparency.
- Monitor social media comments inside and outside the IWC channels and address them to the relevant internal parties (reply / involve customer service department)
REPORTING AND BUDGET MANAGEMENT
- Perform weekly and monthly social media analytics for the purpose of campaign optimization and internal distribution
- Benchmark performance against competitors and other luxury brands
- Provide analyses after special events
- Handling of the social media budget through SAP
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the project management of complex projects with a focus on social media marketing as well as photo and video production. Further experience with web development/software development is a plus
- Experience using social media management and reporting tools, Photoshop as well as Google G-Suite is required
- Hands-on attitude, as well as excellent communication skills which support interaction at all levels of the organization, are required
- Open-minded and dependable team player with the ability to work responsibly and independently
- Possess knowledge and passion for the dua Brand, previous experience in the mobile app / dating industry is an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken fluency in English and Albanian are required, other language skills are a plus
- Well-funded and proven startup with larger ambitions, competitive salary and stock options available.
- A dynamic and entrepreneurial team where pushing limits is everyday business
- Access to comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, all on us
- Easy commute with a paid-for public transportation or paid parking
- Fully stocked kitchen with: coffee/tea, beer, bagels and healthy snacks
- Team lunches, off-site activities and much more!
- We created dua.com because we saw a challenge that needed to be solved. Even though Albanians have made tremendous strides around the world, there was not a single platform that brought the amazing Albanian people together.
- We are empowering Albanians by using our services to make new friends, find and create meaningful relationships, or extend their professional network.
Start: As soon as possible.
Employment Type: Full-time Application
Sound like a fit? We can’t wait to hear from you.