dua.com is looking for a Software Engineer / DevOps to become part of our team. We’re on a mission to connect over 12 million Albanians around the globe. Be it Albanians from Kosovo, Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Turkey, Switzerland, the UK, and beyond, we’re aiming to empower your relationships and meaningful connections with peers. Search for your partner anyplace, anywhere, anytime, and meet them in person.
dua.com exists because we saw a problem we wanted to solve. Even though Albanians have progressed significantly around the world, there was no single platform to connect the amazing Albanian community together.
We are empowering Albanians in making new friends, seeking a serious relationship, or expanding their professional network.
- You have two-plus years of experience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in computer-related discipline or equivalent experience
- You have worked with Cloud-native and serverless applications in AWS
- You have technical knowledge/experience with Serverless, Docker / Kubernetes
- You enjoy working with several technologies and you’re eager to learn
- You have scripting experience (e.g. Bash, Python, etc.)
- You have knowledge/experience with CloudFormation / writing CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of infrastructure and networking (IP-based networks, DNS, Load Balancing, Firewalls, Routing, Web)
- RDS(MySQL) / DynamoDB knowledge, Bitbucket pipelines, NodeJs / Go experience
- You’re detail-oriented and enjoy challenges
- You’re fluent in English
Start: As soon as possible.
Employment Type: Full-time Application
Deadline: April 20, 2020.
Sound like a fit? We can’t wait to hear from you.