dua exists because we saw a problem we wanted to solve. Even though Albanians have progressed significantly around the world, there was no single platform to connect the amazing Albanian community together. We are empowering Albanians in making new friends, seeking a serious relationship, or expanding their professional network.
dua.com has over 500’000 downloads already and is growing significantly, that’s where you come into play:
Your responsibilities in this role would be:
- Developing new user-facing features employing React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM
- Peer code reviews
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Experience with AWS Amplify and/or AWS tools in general would be a plus
The technology we use & love:
- React Js
- Jest for testing
- Eslint and prettier
- Bitbucket for version control and CI/CD
- AWS cloud services
Benefits and compensation:
- Wage: Competitive Wage
- ESOP: Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Health: Gym membership & Health Insurance
- A combination of Remote/Office Workplace 60/40
- Environment: Beautiful offices in Zurich & Prishtina, remote-work, growth environment where we invest in your personal and professional growth.
- Mission: Dua is building the future of Community by changing the way globally fragmented communities connect and providing the next generation mobile platform which is focused on matchmaking for all kinds of relationships.
- Team: Work with the best of your industry. We set a high standard and benchmark. You’ll find a highly motivated and independent team to work with.
Location: Part-Remote / Prishtina, Kosovo
Start: As soon as possible.
Employment Type: Full time Job
Sounds like a fit? We can’t wait to hear from you.