FAQ Ghosting (and when it’s ok)
September 20, 2021
Ghosting (and when it’s ok)
If someone suddenly stops messaging you, see it as their loss and an opportunity to find someone better for you!
All that said, there are times when it’s absolutely ok to ghost someone:
- If there is no regard for your consent or a threat to your personal safety in any way.
- Catfishing. If you feel like your match is trying to pose as someone else.
- If you feel like someone is generally being dishonest and/or trying to manipulate you.
- When someone continues to send messages despite you giving clear signs that you’re not interested.
- If you have any feeling of unease or there’s just something that doesn’t feel quite right, stop the conversation.
Is this useful? [likebtn theme="custom" icon_l="hrt1" icon_d="sgn10-c" icon_l_c_v="#dd3333" icon_d_c_v="#dd3333" lang="auto" counter_type="percent" i18n_like="PO" i18n_dislike="JO" html_before="A ju duket e dobishme kjo? " share_size="large" bp_notify="0"]