FAQ How do Video & Audio Calls work on dua.com?
October 19, 2021
How do Video & Audio Calls work on dua.com?
Video & Audio calls are the newest added feature on dua.com in our latest update. Here’s what you need to know about them:
- In order to start a call, video & phone permissions must be made before the call begins.
- To make an audio / video call you need to be Matched with the other person.
- For video calling to take place, you both need to be Verified.
Audio / video calling is only completed if the person you are calling gives permission to call, otherwise the call is disconnected.
- If you are both Freemium users, the duration of the video / audio call is 1 minute.
- Once the minute has finished, the call will end
- For each Match you have 1 minute available, as a Freemium user,
- If the call user is Freemium, the audio & video call is interrupted after 1 minute
🌟If the user of the call is Premium, then the audio & video call is unlimited.