FAQ I canceled my subscription, why am I still paying?
September 20, 2021
I canceled my subscription, why am I still paying?
If you are still paying after canceling your Premium subscription we want, it may not have been canceled properly.
We would recommend checking if your subscription is still active by accident by following the steps below related to your case:
If you have an iPhone:
- Open the App Store app in Settings.
- Click your name.
- Click Subscriptions.
- Click the subscription you want to manage.
- If you do not see Cancel, the subscription has already been canceled and will not be renewed.
- If you still see the Cancel option it means you have not yet canceled your subscription.
If you have an Android:
- Open Play Store
- Go to “Account” under the Play Store menu
- Click “Subscriptions” and you will see your active app subscriptions.
- Click on your Premium subscription and if you still see it it means it has not been deleted.
- Click “Cancel” to cancel it permanently.
For each of the cases contact us for more at email@example.com and we will deal with the solution of the technical problem.
*Warning: Deleting your account or disconnecting payment details does not cancel your subscription. You will need to follow the steps above to ensure that it is not renewed at the end of the payment period.