FAQ IRL dating during Covid
March 15, 2022
IRL dating during Covid
In recent months, we have had to be very careful because of Covid-19. The isolation, social distance, and strict rules when it comes to traveling have also affected romantic life.
What can we do?
- Communicate as much as possible over the phone or by text messages.
- Make plans for the future.
- Video calls.
- Write her/him a poem
- Watch the same movie at the same time using Netflix’s special program.
- Read the same book together and then share your thoughts and comments about it.
- Decide to cook the same meal and share your results with each other.
- Practice a new language together, especially if you like foreign languages.
- Learn something new, like calligraphy, painting, writing, etc.
- Compete against each other in online games or even in video games where each of you can be a character. A little challenge from afar never hurts anyone!
Is this useful? [likebtn theme="custom" icon_l="hrt1" icon_d="sgn10-c" icon_l_c_v="#dd3333" icon_d_c_v="#dd3333" lang="auto" counter_type="percent" i18n_like="PO" i18n_dislike="JO" html_before="A ju duket e dobishme kjo? " share_size="large" bp_notify="0"]