FAQ IRL dating during Covid
September 20, 2021
IRL dating during Covid
During the last months, we had to be very careful because of Covid-19. The isolation, social distance, and the strict rules when it comes to travel have impacted romantic life too.
What can we do?
- Communicate as much as possible over the phone or by text message.
- Make plans for the future.
- Video calls.
- Write him/her a poem
- Watch the same movie at the same time using Netflix’s special program.
- Read the same book and then share your thoughts and comments about it.
- Decide to cook the same food and share the result with each other.
- Practice a new language together, especially if you like foreign languages.
- Learn something new like calligraphy, painting, writing, etc.
- Challenge each other with joint online games, or even videogames, where each of you can be a character. A little challenge does not hurt anyone though at a distance!