FAQ Why was I blocked by dua?
September 20, 2021
Why was I blocked by dua?
dua.com is an app which follows a set of certain guidelines when it comes to opening a profile on dua.com.
Note: If you do not follow these instructions, your profile will be blocked or deleted from our database. Here are the guidelines to follow when registering at dua.com to avoid being blocked:
You can post any content, including images, messages, etc. However, you are not allowed to post content of the following nature:
- Offensive language that may irritate, disturb, annoy, alarm or disturb another person.
- Pornographic photos or other nude material that may violate human dignity.
- Material that promotes and encourages racism, sexism, defamatory and abusive behavior.
- Photos or content that encourages illegal activity, of any kind, attributed to terrorism, racist incitement or other qualities.
- Reference on commercial activity (i.e. sales data, advertisements, contact details via email / phone)
- Content created to damage or retrieve limited data for personal use – violating our terms and conditions – will be deleted.
- Content and publications that infringe the rights of third parties (including, without limitation, intellectual and private rights). In itself, the publication of which violates the rights of third parties (including, without limitation, intellectual and private rights); or the photos/content is attributed to another person without his / her consent, ie identity theft.
- In general, use your judgment when deciding what to publish / post your content through dua AG as you will be responsible for the contribution / content you make.