Dating in Albania. We’re finally back with some new, juicy, and interesting data about dua.com and how our users interact with each other. Read below Top 6 Facts about Albanians using a dating app.
dua (dating in Albania app) has grown exponentially, especially since last year, and we’re here for it. With every growth process, there comes great responsibility (don’t blame us if we use Marvel references here). So, having in mind the kind of responsibilities we have towards our users but also our followers that want to know more about us and how the dua app works, we bring today some interesting data for you all.
Which country has more matches?
Dating in Albania. – First things first, let’s talk about facts about Albanians. Especially the ones we want to know more about. Below, we are showing you which country has more matches, as well as which gender and age are involved more in interacting with each other.
Kosovo, being the youngest country in Europe (we’re not talking here only about independence), leads the charts on our app with 54% of matches. Not only do they have more users that match and like back, but they also have the youngest age group to use the app for dating.
First things first, let’s talk about facts about Albanians we want to know more about. Below we are showing you which country has more matches but also the youngest age group to use the app for dating.
Women interact more than men
Dating in Albania. – Surprise, surprise, females of the age group 18-24 are the ones who interact the most, even more than the male users who make up the highest percentage of registered users on our app.
And since we’re talking about liking and matching, check out the next graph to know more facts about Albanians and how much they match monthly on our dating app.
January 2021 peaked, reaching 148.497 matches
Dating in Albania. – dua was launched during the month of June 2020. Let’s just say that 2020, the year of the pandemic, was NOT everyone’s year. We sure tried our hardest to succeed and had our ups and downs, but guess what?
Here we are in September 2022, reaching our first 100K revenue per month and having millions of interactions daily. Since the month of January 2021, we have seen steady growth and have reached one of our greatest goals, which is more than 1000 couples. Matched on dua, they are now either engaged or married. Talk about a magic number.
January 2020 leads conversations as well
See that chart below? We’re talking about numbers in the hundred thousand and an increase in new daily conversations. These are not just mindblowing data; these are actual facts that prove how much the Albanian community needed an app like dua. In the chart below, you can see how the increase jumped by 45% more from December to January 2020.
Albanians love Zurich (who doesn’t, really?)
Dating in Albania. – Albanians from Kosovo prefer to use the Fly Filter of dua to choose places like Germany or Switzerland to find their match. On the other hand, Albanians chose Italy or the UK as their first choice to find their match.
Then of course we have some German cities, with Munich leading as the most flown-to place (feeling like I am speaking for a football match). Add a few other famous places like Berlin, London, Geneva, or the USA, and you’ve got the salad mix of the first places Albanians think of when trying to find their match. Well, talk about good taste! We sure know what’s best for us, don’t we?
Albanian men sent more messages than women on their first try (obviously)
Dating in Albania. – Let me just close this article with the icing on the cake, messages. I don’t think I need to add more words when we’re talking about messages. The numbers speak for themselves. Albanian men take the lead with 60% when it comes to messages because they’re usually the ones who try first to talk to their match.
It’s absolutely crazy how much Albanians like to talk, exchange messages, and have fun conversations. With millions of conversations and messages sent monthly—January tops the list with almost 4 million messages sent—our dating in Albania app has brought together hundreds of Albanians worldwide. Talking, having fun, and, most of all, creating meaningful connections. These are our first facts about Albanians using a dating app and how they interact with each other. Let us know if you’d like to know more, and we will turn this into a monthly treat.
Is Albania worth visiting?
Yes, Albania is definitely worth visiting! This Mediterranean country offers a unique blend of natural beauty, rich history, and cultural diversity. Here are some reasons why you might consider visiting Albania:
- Stunning Natural Landscapes: Albania boasts a diverse landscape that includes pristine beaches along the Adriatic and Ionian coasts, rugged mountains like the Albanian Alps, serene lakes, and lush forests. The Albanian Riviera, with its picturesque villages and crystal-clear waters, is particularly popular among travelers.
- Historical Sites: Albania has a rich history that dates back to ancient times, and you can explore a variety of historical sites such as the ancient city of Butrint (a UNESCO World Heritage site), Gjirokastër and its Ottoman-era architecture, and the ruins of Apollonia.
- Warm Hospitality: Albanians are known for their warm hospitality and friendliness towards tourists. You’ll likely have the opportunity to engage with locals and learn about their culture and way of life.
- Affordability: Compared to many other European destinations, Albania is quite affordable. You can enjoy great food, accommodations, and experiences without breaking the bank.
- Cultural Diversity: Albania’s history has been influenced by various civilizations, including Greek, Roman, Byzantine, Ottoman, and more. This has contributed to a unique cultural blend that you can experience in the local cuisine, music, dance, and traditions.
- Outdoor Activities: Whether you’re into hiking, biking, water sports, or simply exploring the outdoors, Albania offers a wide range of outdoor activities for nature enthusiasts.
- Unspoiled Beauty: While tourism in Albania has been growing in recent years, much of the country still retains its unspoiled charm and authenticity, making it a great destination for those seeking an off-the-beaten-path experience.
- Local Cuisine: Albanian cuisine features a mix of Mediterranean flavors, with influences from neighboring countries. You can savor traditional dishes like byrek (savory pastry), qofte (meatballs), and fresh seafood along the coast.
- Emerging Tourism Infrastructure: While Albania’s tourism infrastructure is still developing, improvements in transportation, accommodations, and services are making it increasingly convenient for travelers.
Of course, like any destination, Albania might not be for everyone, and individual preferences can vary. However, if you’re looking for an authentic and diverse travel experience with a blend of nature, history, and culture, Albania is definitely worth considering. Just make sure to do some research and plan your trip according to your interests and preferences.